Empowering Disadvantaged Students through Coding
Disadvantaged students in Gauteng face significant barriers to accessing quality coding education:
- Limited resources
- Inadequate teacher expertise
- Restricted availability of coding programs
- EaziCode has initiated an impactful campaign aimed at providing free coding tutoring to groups of previously disadvantaged students from primary and secondary schools in Gauteng. Our "Code Camps" have already conducted successful sessions at schools like Boitumelong Secondary School (Tembisa) and Sijabulile Secondary School (Katlehong).
- We are calling all forward-thinking institutions to join us in our mission to provide free coding education to underprivileged students in Gauteng. EaziCode's code camps have already equipped students with coding skills and creativity.
- If your company wishes to support us in our endeavors for CSI, please contact us today. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of these students.